So, I was half expecting with this – and alluded to in the previous blog post – to be writing this and say “Sorry! Nobody’s taking bets on a pre-recorded event”. But, well, turns out people are! There’s only a small number (one bookmaker) taking odds. However they offer some fairly decent bets with value. As the UK’s leading Wrestling Betting Tips site, it would be remissed if we didn’t cover this. So we’ve trawled through the bets (which to be honest has been quite a lot quicker than previous years), and here are our WWE Wrestlemania 36 Betting Tips.
WWE Wrestlemania 36 – Betting Tips
So, where do we go? First off, we’ve gone for King Corbin to beat Elias. Although now a babyface, Elias struggles in an empty arena like what this will be. Corbin needs building up again and needs a win now. A big win at the event that catapulted him onto the main roster will help. For the King to beat The Drifter you can get odds of 11/20 with 888 Sport.
Next up we’ve gone for Rhea Ripley to beat Charlotte Flair. We’ll talk about this later, but there are group bets, but the odds for Ripley just winning on her own aren’t that much shorter than Ripley & Baszler. I think Ripley winning is less likely than Baszler. However, it’s still great odds. The best odds you can get for the Queen of the Mosh Pit to beat The Queen is 13/20 with 888 Sport.
Next up we’ve gone for one of the group bets. The Single Babyfaces to beat The Single Heels. The way this group bets work is that each individual win wins one point, and we’ve gone for 1 more face beating 1 more heel. The faces are Daniel Bryan, Otis, John Cena & Kevin Owens. The heels are Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, Bray Wyatt & Seth Rollins. Looking at it, I wouldn’t be surprised if the score is 3-1 to the faces. So for this to occur you can get odds of 43/20 with 888 Sport.
Finally, a bit of an outside punt. They are high on Lacey Evans and a finish where Bayley & Banks screw each other, starting a feud seems to be not outside the realms of possibility. It’s long odds, but when has that ever stopped us before? The odds of The Sassy Southern Belle becoming WWE Smackdown Women’s Champion on the Grandest Stage of them All is 11/2 with 888 Sport.
WWE Wrestlemania 36 – Match Bets
Here are the best odds for the remaining matches.
- For Drew McIntyre to beat Brock Lesnar, you can get odds of 2/5 with 888 Sport.
- For Shayna Baszler to beat Becky Lynch, you can get odds of 2/5 with 888 Sport.
- For John Cena to beat “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt, the odds you can get are 2/1 with 888 Sport.
- For The Undertaker to beat AJ Styles, the best odds you can find are 1/4 with 888 Sport.
- For Kevin Owens to beat Seth Rollins, you can find odds of 2/5 with 888 Sport.
- For The Street Profits to beat Angel Garza & Austin Theory, you can find odds of 11/50 with 888 Sport.
- For Edge to beat Randy Orton, the best odds you can find are 1/4 with 888 Sport.
- For Daniel Bryan to beat Sami Zayn, you can get a price of 23/20 with 888 Sport.
- For The Kabuki Warriors to beat Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross, you can get odds of 19/20 with 888 Sport.
- Finally, for Dolph Ziggler to beat Otis, you can get odds of 19/20 with 888 Sport.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!