So, Happy Wrestling Christmas! It’s Wrestlemania weekend, and I’ve been seething with jealousy looking at the feeds of some of my friends out in New Orleans. But it’s the biggest weekend and it’s also the biggest weekend for wrestling betting. It’s not quite as big as it used to be but there’s a fair few markets out there. I’ve picked the bets I’ve gone for, as well as special bets, as well as all matches. There’s some value to be had out there, so here are my WWE Wrestlemania 34 Betting Tips.
WWE Wrestlemania 34 Betting Tips – Top Bets
For my guaranteed winner, I’ve gone for Shinsuke Nakamura to beat AJ Styles. I feel this is Shinsuke’s crowning ceremony and there’s rumour of AJ Styles taking some time off so the best odds for Shinsuke Nakamura to become WWE Champion is 4/11 with Boylesports.
A decent price can be had for Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn to beat Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon. I feel the fact they’ve done the Owens & Zayn must win to be readmitted to Smackdown gimmick suggests that they will win. The best price is 11/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
In the three way, Finn Balor to win The Intercontinental Championship seems like a good bet. I feel this is the beginning of the rehabilitation of Finn. You can get the best odds of 5/4 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Betway.
A bit of a risk, but I’ve gone for Rusev to win the US Championship on Rusev Day. There’s an opportunity to make a genuinely over babyface and I feel that it could happen. Best odds is 13/10 with Paddy Power.
Finally, I’ve gone for a few out there predictions for the Battle Royals. For Baron Corbin to win the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal the best odds you can get is 14/1 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Boylesports.
Finally, although not official, I’ve gone for John Cena to beat The Undertaker the best odds you can get is 2/1 with Betfair. If the match doesn’t happen then it’s void so I’m taking a punt.
WWE Wrestlemania 34 Betting Tips – All Matches
Unfortunately, there isn’t much value on other matches, but here’s the best prices on the other matches.
- For Roman Reigns to beat Brock Lesnar the best price is 1/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
- For Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey to beat Triple H and Stephanie McMahon is 1/8 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Boylesports.
- For Asuka to beat Charlotte Flair you can get 1/6 with Boylesports.
- For Braun Strowman & TBD to beat The Bar the best price available is 4/9 with Boylesports.
- For Nia Jax to beat Alexa Bliss you can get 4/9 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
WWE Wrestlemania 34 Betting Tips – Special Bets
There are some special bets out there so I’ve gone for a few of them, here they are.
- For Batista to make an appearance as rumoured the best odds you can get is 2/1 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
- I don’t think the matches will be too long, so for Reigns vs Lesnar to be under 27.5 Minutes Long the best odds you can get is 4/9 with Betfair.
- Finally for all titles to change hands the best odds you can get is 5/2 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
So, a massive bumper edition, here are my bets, what are yours? Please leave them in the comments!