So we approach the end of the fifth year for the site, and TLC 2018 is shaping up to be a “meh” card. Seriously very few sites actually have markets open, so we’re a bit limited for offers. Strangely, no bets are being taken on the women’s TLC match, probably because of the will-she-won’t-she nature of Becky Lynch’s concussion. So we’ll see. With that said, here are our WWE TLC 2018 Betting Tips.
WWE TLC 2018 Betting Tips – Chosen Bets
First up I’ve gone for the Intercontinental Championship. I feel that Dean Ambrose will win and set up the feud going forward. I feel if Rollins wins it will end the feud, and to be honest it should be a Wrestlemania Main Event (or one of the featured matches on the card). So for Dean Ambrose to beat Seth Rollins the best odds you can find is 8/11 with Betway.
Next up is one of the other matches. I feel like Randy Orton vs Rey Mysterio as a chairs match has zero build, so is set up for a spectacular spot involving a chair and an RKO. So for Randy Orton to beat Rey Mysterio, the best odds out there is 4/6 with Paddy Power or Betfair.
Next up is the ladder match. I feel like Bobby Lashley still has a bit of stock left in him, and Elias really doesn’t need a win. As such I’ve predicted Bobby Lashley to beat Elias, and the best odds you can find is 8/13 with Paddy Power.
Finally, as an outside bet, I’ve gone for The Bar to retain. I’m not sure why, as it’s a bit of a toss up, and the markets seem to suggest this. So for The Bar to retain, the best odds are 11/8 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
WWE TLC 2018 Betting Tips – Best Odds
Here’s the best odds for the other matches.
- For Braun Strowman to beat Baron Corbin, the best odds are 1/3 with Betway.
- For Ronda Rousey to beat Nia Jax, you can get 1/10 with Paddy Power, Betfair & Betway.
- For Daniel Bryan to beat AJ Styles, the best odds are 2/7 with Betway.
- For Drew McIntyre to beat Finn Balor, the best odds are 8/13 with Paddy Power.
- For Natalya to put Ruby Riott through a table, the best odds are 1/6 with Paddy Power
- For Buddy Murphy to retain the Cruiserweight Championship, the best odds are 4/7 with Paddy Power
- Finally, for Carmella & R-Truth to win the WWE Mixed Match Classic, you can get 2/5 with Paddy Power & Betfair
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the odds and our predictions, what are yours? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!