So as the year draws to a close we hit the last of the traditional “Big Four” – the Survivor Series! Although it’s a “Big Four” it has probably the weakest betting line up, with only 3 of the traditional sites taking bets on the match. Luckily, one bookmaker has odds on all matches, so we’ve plenty of odds available to play with. So without further ado – here are our WWE Survivor Series 2019 Betting Tips.
WWE Survivor Series 2019 Betting Tips
First off I’ve gone for the safeish bet – The Viking Raiders to win their triple threat match. The Viking Raiders are probably the strongest team in this match and I feel that it’ll be a bright spot for an otherwise poor night for Monday Night Raw. The best odds you can get is 4/7 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
Next up I’ve gone for Team NXT Men to Win. I feel NXT could have a strong night and a victory in the men’s match could set them up to win. There’s a chance this match is on last so having NXT standing tall could be a great visual. For this to happen the best odds are evens with 888 Sport.
Next up I’ve gone for Shayna Baszler to win the women’s triple threat. Shayna has been strong and dominating in NXT so for her to remain standing strong, particularly against strong competitors could be huge for the division. The best odds you have for this are 5/4 with Betfair, Paddy Power & 888 Sport.
Finally, I’ve gone for in the same match Becky Lynch to take the fall. Baszler pinning Bayley probably doesn’t work, but I feel a feud between The Queen of Spades & The Irish Lass Kicker could be started here. For Lynch to take the loss the best odds are 2/1 with 888 Sport.
WWE Survivor Series 2019 Match Bets
Here are the best odds for all matches.
- For Brock Lesnar to beat Rey Mysterio the best odds are 1/5 with Betfair & Paddy Power.
- For Team Raw women to win the women’s triple threat the best odds are 9/10 with 888 Sport.
- For Shinsuke Nakamura to win the triple threat of the secondary titles the best odds are 11/4 with Betfair & Paddy Power.
- For Bray Wyatt to retain his title the best odds are 1/6 with Betfair & Paddy Power
- Finally, for Pete Dunne to beat Adam Cole & become NXT Champion you can get odds of 9/4 with 888 Sport.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!