As was first introduced in the previous blog post, we are giving up our social media promotion for this blog post and the previous blog post to support the fundraiser proposed by Sami Zayn for The SAMS Foundation – the Syrian American Medical Society. SAMS provide medical relief on the front lines in Syria, crisis relief and saves lives. Every word written in this blog post and the previous blog post will add 1 cent to the donation, so if you are able to do so, please consider a donation to this wonderful cause.
It’s slim pickings this pay per view, with a number of bookmakers not taking bets on the event, so we’ve had to dig a wee bit deeper to get decent odds. So, without further ado, here are our WWE Super Showdown Betting Tips.
WWE Super Showdown Betting Tips – Top Bets
Here are our top bets for the WWE Super Showdown.
We’ve gone for Finn Balor vs Andrade is under 3.5 Stars. It’s quite long odds, but looking at the match itself I feel like it could be a short match. Finn is dressed as The Demon so I feel he could make short work of Andrade in this match. For The Demon to beat Mr the former Cien Almas, the best odds you can get is 11/10 with 888 Sport.
Next I’ve gone for Lars Sullivan vs Lucha House Party to be over one star. One star is incredibly low and whilst I’m not a fan of Lars and Lucha’s are a bit boring, a bit of flippy shit or one big spot could see it go over one star, so it’s good value for this match to be over one star at 6/5 with 888 Sport.
After this I’ve gone for an RKO to be hit by Randy Orton twice or more. Orton is the odds on favourite for this match so the notion of him hitting two RKO’s isn’t out of the question, for this to happen is Evens with 888 Sport.
Finally, I’ve taken a punt on the 50 man battle Royale. There’s no other reason except I feel as a strong upper mid card character, Ali could win. For him to win the best odds is 33/20 with 888 Sport.
WWE Super Showdown Betting Tips – Match Bets
So, as you will see, match betting is dreadful. Here’s the best odds:-
- For Randy Orton to beat Triple H, the best odds are 10/11 with Betway.
- For The Undertaker to beat Goldberg, the best odds are 10/11 with Betway.
- For Braun Strowman to beat Bobby Lashley, the best odds are 3/20 with Betway.
- For Finn Balor to beat Andrade, the best odds are 1/4 with 888 Sport & Betway.
- For Roman Reigns to beat Shane McMahon, the best odds are 2/9 with Betway.
- For Kofi Kingston to beat Dolph Ziggler, the best odds are 1/14 with Betway.
- For Seth Rollins to beat Baron Corbin, the best odds are 1/9 with Betway.
- For Lars Sullivan to beat Lucha House Party, the best odds are 1/20 with 888 Sport & Betway.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!