WWE Summerslam is here, the party of the summer! If you watch social media you’ll have seen how the weekend has been already, with this being a Wrestlemania light with all sorts of events taking place. Tomorrow it’s the big event, Summerslam, and with a full card there’s value to be had when it comes to the market. Here are our WWE Summerslam 2019 Betting Tips.
WWE Summerslam 2019 Betting Tips
We’ve gone for Brock Lesnar to beat Seth Rollins. The odds on this occurring are quite long and I feel like there is good value in this outcome, especially as I can see Brock being a champion for a little while, and Rollins to move onto something else. For The Beast to slay the Kingslayer, the best odds you can find is 13/20 with 888 Sport.
Next up is AJ Styles to beat Ricochet. Styles with The OC seems like a great pairing, and whilst Ricochet’s reign was annoyingly short, I feel like Ricochet is taking the space that Rey Mysterio should have been in. For The Phenomenal One to beat The One & Only, the best odds are a surprising 1/2 with Betway.
Next is the Goldberg / Ziggler match. No I’m not predicting Dolph to win, however I am predicting the match to be short. Under 2 minutes for Goldberg & Ziggler is my prediction, with Dolph selling the spear & jackhammer like death. You can ge 17/20 for this with 888 Sport.
Finally, our outside pick. We’ve not predicted many title changes, but one that could occur is Ember Moon beating Bayley for the WWE Smackdown Women’s Championship. The bookies however don’t agree with us, but we feel a shot in the arm is needed for this feud. For Ember Moon to become champion the best odds are 7/4 with Betway.
WWE Summerslam 2019 – All Markets
Here are all markets for WWE Summerslam 2019, with the best odds for each.
- For Becky Lynch to beat Natalya the best odds are 2/5 with Betway. Not dreadful for a seemingly dead cert.
- For Kofi Kingston to beat Randy Orton the best odds are 1/2 with Betway.
- For Kevin Owens to beat Shane McMahon the best odds are 4/11 with 888 Sport.
- For Bray Wyatt to beat Finn Balor the best odds are 1/10 with Betway. Avoid!
- For Goldberg to beat Dolph Ziggler the best odds are 1/5 with Betway. Again, for a dead cert this is not terrible.
- For Charlotte to beat Trish Stratus the best odds are 4/9 with Paddy Power or Betfair.
- Finally, for Drew Gulak to beat Oney Lorcan the best odds are 1/3 with Betway.
So Betway seems to be the best place for odds on WWE Summerslam 2019. That of course can change.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!