It’s Summerslam Again! Woohoo! Interestingly I had a bit of a downer on this card, but I’ve come around to it. It looks decent and should be at least 2 stand out matches on the card. The marquee matches also can deliver as well. Betting markets are interesting as there are lots on and a wild swing off many areas. So what have I gone for? In this post I share my WWE Summerslam 2018 Betting Tips.
WWE Summerslam 2018 Betting Tips
I’ve gone for 4 WWE Summerslam 2018 Betting Tips.
I’ve gone for Samoa Joe to beat AJ Styles. There’s nobody really for AJ Styles to beat and they’re obviously high on Samoa Joe, so I feel a dominant heel champion for a few months could be something. For Samoa Joe to become the 51st WWE Champion the best odds are 2/1 with 1xBet.
I’ve also gone for Dolph Ziggler to beat Seth Rollins. This bet has the market split but I can feel a returning Dean could get involved in his usual sadistic way and turn on Rollins. For The Showoff to retain the best odds are 11/8 with Betway
For the matches, Becky Lynch to regain the WWE Smackdown Women’s Title seems the most logical outcome based on the buildup, and maybe a slight heel turn may occur? I don’t know. The best odds are 2/1 with William Hill.
Finally, for a non match bet, I’ve gone for “Any Other Method of Victory” for the Alexa Bliss/Ronda Rousey match. Any other method suggests that I feel that we could have Rousey win but Bliss to retain, setting it up for the main event of Evolution. For this to occur you can get this bet for 7/5 at 888 Sport.
WWE Summerslam 2018 Betting Tips – All Matches
For the rest of the matches, here’s the best markets for each.
- For Brock Lesnar to beat Roman Reigns, the best odds are 2/1 with Boylesports.
- For Ronda Rousey to beat Alexa Bliss, the best odds are 4/11 with Betway.
- For Braun Strowman to beat Kevin Owens, the best odds are 13/20 with 888 Sport and 1xBet.
- For The Miz to beat Daniel Bryan, the best odds are 5/6 with Betway.
- For Shinsuke Nakamura to beat Jeff Hardy, the best odds are 2/5 with Betway.
- For Finn Balor to beat Baron Corbin, the best odds are 4/9 with Betfair.
- For The Bludgeon Brothers to beat The New Day, the best odds are 11/10 with Betway.
- For Cedric Alexander to beat Drew Gulak, the best odds are 8/11 with William Hill.
- For Rusev & Lana to beat Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas & Zelina Vega, the best odds are 7/5 with 888 Sport.
- For The Revival to beat The B Team, the best odds are 2/1 with 888 Sport, William Hill & Boylesports.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the odds and our predictions, what are yours? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!