So, possibly the biggest betting market this weekend – The Royal Rumble – and it takes place this Sunday. With such a large & diverse field, and plenty of options to bet, this has a range of options to make money, but with such a range of bets, where have I put my money? In this blog post, I share my WWE Royal Rumble 2019 Betting Tips.
WWE Royal Rumble 2019 Betting Tips – Chosen Bets
First off, I’ve gone for Buddy Murphy to win the WWE Cruiserweight Championship match on the pre show. It’s a bit of a safe bet and I don’t like betting on the pre show, but because it’s on the Pre Show, I can see nothing much consequential taking place. So for Buddy Murphy to win the Cruiserweight 4 Way on the pre show, the best odds are 5/6 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
Secondly, I’ve gone for Becky Lynch to win the Women’s Royal Rumble. It’s not a guarantee, but I feel like if the Royal Rumble for womens is not on last, and Lynch does not win, then Phoenix could be cross. Anyway, for The Man to win The Women’s Royal Rumble, and Becky Lynch to win The Women’s Royal Rumble the best odds are 13/8 with Betway.
Next, I’ve picked the Iron Man, or who will last the longest in the match. I feel there’s a choice of two – and whilst Seth Rollins is an option – I feel that they will spread the pushes a bit and Mustapha Ali to be the Iron Men in the Royal Rumble. The best odds are 13/4 with 888 Sport.
Finally, as a participant, I feel that Pete Dunne will be in the Royal Rumble. A lot of the Brits have made the trip to The United States, so it seems like a decent shout one will be in the rumble, so for The Bruiserweight to be a participant in the Royal Rumble, the best odds are 5/6 with Paddy Power, Betfair & Betway
WWE Royal Rumble 2019 Betting Tips – Best Odds
Here are the best odds for the rest of the matches.
- For Seth Rollins to win the Men’s Royal Rumble, the best odds is 4/6 with Boylesports.
- For Brock Lesnar to beat Finn Bálor, the best odds are 4/11 with Boylesports.
- For Daniel Bryan to beat AJ Styles, the best odds are 11/20 with 888 Sport
- For Asuka to beat Becky Lynch, the best odds are 4/9 with Paddy Power, Betfair & Boylesports
- For Ronda Rousey to beat Sasha Banks, the best odds are 1/10 with Betway.
- For The Miz & Shane McMahon to beat The Bar, the best odds are 2/5 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
- For Rusev to beat Shinsuke Nakamura, the best odds are 2/5 with 888 Sport & Boylesports
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the odds and our predictions, what are yours? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!