It’s been a long time since the last PPV at Summerslam. But we’re back this weekend, and the landscape of Wrestling Betting has changed again. There aren’t that many markets out there – at the time of writing only Paddy Power and Betfair having matches, available, and neither having accumulators. Nevertheless, the bets themselves have decent odds. As such, here are our WWE No Mercy 2017 Betting Tips.
WWE Betting Tips – All Bets
- For Brock Lesnar to beat Braun Strowman you can get odds of 1/4 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
- For Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins to beat Cesaro & Sheamus you can get odds of 4/9 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
- For Alexa Bliss to win and retain the WWE Raw Women’s Championship you can get odds of 5/6 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
- For Finn Balor to beat Bray Wyatt you can get odds of 4/11 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
- And for The Miz to retain against Jason Jordan you can get 11/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
WWE Betting Tips – El Jugador’s Pick
My pick of the bets is Roman Reigns to beat John Cena. Reigns is the new face of the WWE and I think Cena is going away soon to record a film. The odds are decent too. You can get odds of 8/11 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
Those are our predictions and best betting tips for WWE No Mercy 2017. What are your WWE No Mercy 2017 Betting Tips? Please leave them in the comments!