WWE Money in the Bank is this weekend, and although it’s a big week and a fairly big pay per view, there’s been a drop off in bookies taking bets on it. There’s still a few, but not many. But on the other side there’s actually a fair bit of value to find. Here’s our WWE Money in the Bank 2019 betting tips.
WWE Money in the Bank 2019 Betting Tips
Here are our WWE Money in the Bank 2019 Betting Tips.
First off I’ve gone for Mandy Rose to win Money in the Bank 2019. She seems like a Vince style of girl and although I feel she won’t win the title straight away, I feel like she eventually will have a short reign with the championship. For Money in the bank to be Mandy in the Bank, the best odds are 7/4 with Betway.
Next up I’ve gone for Charlotte Flair to beat Becky Lynch. I feel like Becky Lynch – as brilliant as “Becky 2 Belts” has been, I feel they want to give Charlotte (who wasn’t pinned at Wrestlemania) something, and split the belts up again. For the best odds for Charlotte Flair to beat The Man, the best odds are 6/4 with Betway.
Next up, I’ve gone for Roman Reigns to land more than 3 Superman Punches on Elias. He usually lands more than one and the odds are pretty decent. For Roman Reigns to connect with Elias three times or more, the odds you can best find is 23/20 with 888 Sport.
Finally, I’ve gone for Drew McIntyre to win the other Money in the Bank. I feel like the Scottish superstar is likely to win and torment Seth Rollins over the summer. For this to occur, the best odds are 10/11 with Boylesports.
WWE Money in the Bank 2019 Match Betting
Here are match betting with WWE Money in the Bank:-
- For Kofi Kingston to beat Kevin Owens, the best odds you can find is 2/5 with 888 Sport & Betway
- For Seth Rollins to beat AJ Styles, the best odds you can find is 2/7 with Betway.
- For Becky Lynch to beat Lacey Evans, the best odds you can find is 2/7 with Betway.
- For Roman Reigns to beat Elias, the best odds you can find is 4/9 with Boylesports.
- For The Miz to beat Shane McMahon, the best odds you can find is 1/4 with Boylesports.
- For Samoa Joe to beat Rey Mysterio, the best odds you can find is 8/13 with Boylesports.
- For Tony Nese to beat Ariya Daivari, the best odds you can find is 1/7 with Betway.
- Finally, for Daniel Bryan & Rowan to beat The Usos, the best odds you can find is 4/7 with Betway.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!