So, we’re on a run of Pay Per Views now, with various shows happening in the next few weeks. We’ve this, Mixed Match Challenge, WWE’s Evolution, and many more. The good news is after a bit of a fallow time, we’ve now got quite a few bookmakers taking quite a few odds, and we’ve also got some quite good odds available, even for dead certs. So without further ado, these are our WWE Hell in a Cell 2018 betting tips.
WWE Hell in a Cell 2018 Betting Tips
I’ve picked 4 bets out for WWE Hell in a Cell 2018.
A fairly good bet and one I didn’t expect was AJ Styles to beat Samoa Joe. It seems like a predictable result but there is a huge price at one bookmaker, with 888 Sport winning with odds of 17/20 for this to happen.
Similarly, one other bookmaker has a large odds for a predictable finish. Charlotte Flair to beat Becky Lynch seems like an obvious thing to happen, and the markets do reflect that, but Betway has a massive 8/13 for this to occur. Again, another seemingly dead cert, another quite long odds.
Next up is a bit of a long shot, with Jeff Hardy to beat Randy Orton. I feel like this could be one of Jeff’s last hurrahs, and him to beat Hardy in what was quite a long running feud seems logical. The best odds are 6/4 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
Finally, as a bit of an outside bet, Roman Reigns to land over 8 Superman Punches in the match with Braun Strowman. There is a strong chance of interference in this match, it’s going to go long, and Roman is lacking moves against such a big monster. You can get 5/2 with 888 Sport for this.
WWE Hell in a Cell 2018 Match Betting
Here are the best odds for all the other matches.
- For Roman Reigns to beat Braun Strowman in the cell, the best odds are 2/5 with Betway and 1xBet
- For Bryan & Bella to beat the A-Listers, The Miz & Maryse, you can get your best price of 1/2 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
- Ronda Rousey to beat Alexa Bliss is the shortest price of any match, with 1/8 at 888 Sport, Betway & 1xBet the best you can do, avoid.
- For Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre to beat Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose, you can get a fairly decent 8/11 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
- Finally, for The New Day to conquer Rusev Day, 1/2 is the best price at Paddy Power & Betfair.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the odds and our predictions, what are yours? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!