So this weekend is WWE Fastlane 2018, and once again we’ve slightly slimmer pickings this month, with only three bookmakers at the time of writing offering odds. Nevertheless there is one definite leader in the markets, but even then a lot of the matches have such a clear winner that it’s impossible to make decent money. However, there are a couple of nice even shots. So without further ado, here are our WWE Fastlane 2018 Betting Tips.
WWE Fastlane 2018 Betting Tips – Match Markets
- In the main event, it’s no surprise that AJ Styles is heavy favourite to retain, so for The Phenomenal One to win at Fastlane the best odds you can get is 1/5 with Boylesports.
- Randy Orton is the slight outsider to win at WWE Fastlane, for The Viper to add the United States Championship to his list of accomplishments you can get a price of 11/10 with Boylesports.
- For The Usos to finally get their Wrestlemania moment and go into Wrestlemania as champions the best odds you can get for them to win is 4/7 with both Paddy Power and Betfair.
- There’s no value in betting on Charlotte to win, she’s such a heavy favourite, but for her to beat Ruby Riott the best odds you can get is 1/7 with Boylesports.
- Similarly with Shinsuke Nakamura to win on Rusev Day, the best odds you can find is 1/8 with Paddy Power, Betfair and Boylesports.
- There is a good value to be had with Becky Lynch & Naomi to beat Natalya & Carmella. 4/6 with Paddy Power and Betfair are the best prices you can find.
WWE Fastlane 2018 Betting Tips – Other Markets
Paddy Power have odds for all of the matches, and best odds in 2 of the matches.
Betfair have pretty much the same odds as Paddy Power, but don’t carry odds for the Ruby Riott/Charlotte match.
Boylesports have odds for all matches, as well as the outright best odds in 3 of the matches.
And finally William Hill will probably put up their odds some time towards the Pay Per View.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners. And let us know in the comments if you find anything!