We’re firmly on the road to Wrestlemania at the moment, and WWE Fast Lane is the last stop on the road to Wrestlemania. I’m not sure if this is the most predictable card, but it’s up there. The betting odds (slightly reduced, sorry, I’m in Germany and unable to access all the sites I check) are slightly reduced, but there’s still value to be had. Here are our WWE Fast Lane 2019 Betting Tips
WWE Fast Lane 2019 – Betting Tips
My first prediction is for Andrade to beat Rey Mysterio. I know you should never bet on the pre show match, but with the lack of good odds anywhere else, this seems like the best value for money. For Andrade to win, the best odds you can get are 3/5 with 888 Sport.
Next up is one of the special bets, and Charlotte vs Becky Lynch to go longer than 17 minutes. This is two thirds of what I expect to be the main event at Wrestlemania, so I feel this match needs to go long. And they can go long. Expect this to be the main event of the card, and for this match to go over 17 minutes the best odds are 17/20 with 888 Sport.
Next up is Asuka & Mandy Rose to be rater over 2.75 stars by Dave Meltzer. Mandy Rose is better than people think, and I feel this could be a good bet to put on as I feel this match may be surprising. For the best odds for this bet, you can get a generous 13/10 with 888 Sport.
Finally, as an outside bet, I’ve gone for Kevin Owens to beat Daniel Bryan. As many people think, they think Daniel Bryan will retain, but I can see this being a DQ, and the odds are so good I feel there’s a chance to earn some money. Anyway, for a generous 9/2 for this bet, go with Betway.
WWE Fast Lane 2019 – Match Betting
For the rest of the matches, here are the best odds for the rest of the matches:-
- For Becky Lynch to beat Charlotte, the best odds are 4/25 with 888 Sport.
- For The Shield to be victorious on their return, the best odds are 2/5 with Boylesports.
- For The Boss & Hug Connection to beat Nia Jax & Tamina, the best odds you can find is 1/5 with Paddy Power, Betfair, Betway & Boylesports.
- For The Revival to win the three way tag match, you can get 1/2 with 888 Sport.
- For Asuka to beat Mandy Rose, the best odds are 9/50 with 888 Sport.
- For The Usos to beat Shane McMahon & The Miz, the best odds are 1/5 with Betway
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!