It seems like an age since the last Pay Per View but here we are, Extreme Rules. Some people are calling this a potential sleeper hit when it comes to the show. I’m not convinced, but we’ll see. Markets wise it’s okay, if not great. There are a few bookmakers taking bets but no real exciting bets. Nevertheless, there is some great value to be had, here are our WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Betting Tips.
WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Betting Tips
I’ve got 4 WWE Extreme Rules 2018 Betting Tips.
I’ve gone for Bobby Lashley to beat Roman Reigns. I feel like the office is quite high on Bobby Lashley and in theory this is probably the number 1 contender match for Brock Lesnar at Summerslam. I feel Lashley vs Lesnar is fresh, and a sensible matchup. The best odds are 11/10 for Lashley to beat Roman Reigns with Betway & 1xBet.
I’ve also gone for Shinsuke Nakamura to beat Jeff Hardy. I feel like Nakamura as US champ can rebuild some of his aura he lost as well as have a fun run as a non-US heel as US Champ. They do it all the time. Best odds are 8/13 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
Finally, I’ve gone for Team Hell No to beat The Bludgeon Brothers. If this is the main event I feel they will push a first title back for Daniel Bryan. Odds are strong too. Best Price I’ve found is 11/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
WWEExtreme Rules 2018 – All Matches
For the rest of the matches, here’s the best markets for each.
- For AJ Styles to beat Rusev, the best odds are 3/10 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
- For Alexa Bliss to beat Nia Jax, the best odds are 8/15 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
- For Finn Balor to beat Baron Corbin, the best odds are 5/6 with Betway and 1xBet.
- For Braun Strowman to beat Kevin owens, the best odds are 1/2 with Betfair.
- For Dolph Ziggler to beat Seth Rollins, the best odds are 8/11 with Betway and 1xBet.
- For For Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt to beat The B Team, the best odds are 1/2 with Betway and 1xBet.
- For SaNiTy to beat The New Day, the best odds are 4/7 with Paddy Power and Betfair.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the odds and our predictions, what are yours? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!