Another week, another slim pickings for a Pay Per View. Urgh. It’s really bad actually this months bets finding value, with a lot of heavy favourites (including some changes to the predictions, more on that later), and not many accumulators to go around. My advice if you are reading this is before you go on any bets, be sure to check out Sky Bet, see if they have put their odds up yet. As they can do a little later on Saturday, and they generally allow accumulators, so it may be worth checking them out.
So on that note, here are out WWE Extreme Rules 2017 Betting Tips, with a few changes in predictions. We’ve gone for The Miz to win the Intercontinental Championship over Dean Ambrose, and Sheamus & Cesaro to beat The Hardy Boyz.
WWE Extreme Rules Betting Tips – Match Predictions
Unfortunately at the time of writing you couldn’t put accumulators on this PPV. As such we’re looking at the single bets. Here are the best odds for our predictions.
- Neville to beat Austin Aries – £1.05 off a £1 bet with Betfair
- Alexa Bliss to beat Bayley – £1.53 off a £1 bet with Paddy Power or Ladbrokes
- Rich Swann & Sasha Banks to beat Noam Dar & Alicia Fox – £1.11 off a £1 bet with Paddy Power
- The Miz to beat Dean Ambrose – £1.06 off a £1 bet with Ladbrokes
- Cesaro & Sheamus to beat Matt & Jeff Hardy – £1.04 off a £1 bet with Paddy Power, 888 Sport, Betfair or Ladbrokes
- Finn Balor to win Fatal 5 Way – £7 off a £1 bet with Ladbrokes
See what I mean slim pickings? If you don’t want to put poor returning bets on (and why would you?) Alexa Bliss to beat Bayley at 8/15 with Paddy Power seems like the best odds right about now, so that is our pick.
WWE Extreme Rules Betting Tips – Special Bets
There’s a bit more luck in the Special Bets department, as there is a lot more value to be had. These are slightly more risky bets, but could pan out to be where the profit lies.
For The Last Chancery to be used before the Rings of Saturn in the Cruiserweight Championship Match is Evens with 888 Sport. The Last Chancery is one of those moves that isn’t protected, and I can see Neville Powering out or shenanigans to get out of it. This seems like a pretty good bet.
For Alexa Bliss to not be the first to remove the cane from the pole is 13/20 with 888 Sport. The only thing they’ve left to tease for this match is for Bayley to hit Bliss. This seems like what will happen Sunday.
Finally, Cruiserweight Championship to be the highest rated match on the card is 11/10 with 888 Sport. It’s a toss up between this & the main event, if given time, it could steal the show.
Outside the UK? Be sure to check our International Wrestling Betting Sites here!
WWE Extreme Rules Betting Tips – Where Our Money Is
As a Wrestling Betting site it is important to us to put our money where our mouth is. Here is where our money is for Extreme Rules:-
- Alexa Bliss to beat Bayley (£3 at 8/15 with Paddy Power)
- The Last Chancery to be used before the Rings of Saturn in the Cruiserweight Championship Match (£2 at Evens with 888 Sport)
- Alexa Bliss to not be the first to remove the cane from the pole (£2 at 13/20 with 888 Sport)
- Cruiserweight Championship to be the highest rated match on the card is (£2 at 11/10 with 888 Sport)
- Finn Balor to win Fatal 5 Way (£1 at 6/1 bet with Ladbrokes)
Where is your money this weekend? Be sure to share it in the comments!