So we are firmly on the road to Wrestlemania with Elimination Chamber, and the road is dominated with pay per views that seemingly are holdovers before the main event at the start of April. So, as we look at the odds, the favourites are heavy favourites and the outsiders are heavy outsiders. There is money to be made in some matches though, and in this article, I’ll look at my WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 Betting Tips.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 Betting Tips
Here are my Elimination Chamber 2019 Betting Tips.
First off, I have gone for Finn Balor to beat Bobby Lashley & Lio Rush. When you have a handicap match, usually the participant being handicapped goes in a small favourite. It’s pretty good odds for The Demon to become Intercontinental Champion, as the best odds you can get is 17/20 with 888 Sport.
Next I’ve gone for Kofi Kingston to be the Last Eliminated Participant In The Elimination Chamber. With the main events of Wrestlemania seemingly focused on the two Raw titles, having Kofi vs Bryan could be a nice little match and a thank you to one of WWE’s best servants. They began to build him up on Smackdown so building him up here with a strong showing could be something. So for Kofi Kingston to be the last eliminated the best odds are 9/4 with 888 Sport.
Next up is another Elimination Chamber prediction. I’ve gone for Samoa Joe to beat Randy Orton to most Eliminations. Randy Orton is coming in late into the match could affect his ability to get eliminations. The best odds for Samoa Joe to pick up more eliminations are 11/10 from 888 Sport.
Finally, I’ve gone for Bayley & Banks to win the Women’s Elimination Chamber Match. For this match I feel like they’ll give two stars of the division the honour of being the first champions of the new division. So for this, the best odds you can find is 8/15 with Paddy Power & Betfair.
WWE Elimination Chamber 2019 Match Bets
Here are some of the match bets.
- For Ronda Rousey to beat Ruby Riott, the best odds you can find is a pathetic 1/50 with Paddy Power, 888 Sport & Betway. Pathetic!
- For Shane McMahon & The Miz to beat The Usos, the best odds you can find is 1/4 with Betway.
- For Daniel Bryan to win the Men’s Elimination Chamber, the best odds are 2/9 with Paddy Power. However if you want to go for the Kofi Kingston to win, the 15/1 with 888 Sport are the best odds.
- For Buddy Murphy to beat Akira Tozawa, the best odds are 1/6 with Paddy Power & Betway.
- Finally, for Braun Strowman to beat Baron Corbin, the best odds are 11/50 with 888 Sport
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the odds and our predictions, what are yours? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!