As mentioned on the Wrestling Betting Podcast Episode 4, we noticed that a bookmaker – 888 Sport, was taking bets on the WWE Draft. The draft, happening later on this month on July 19th, is a few days before WWE Battleground, so we’re going to have a bit of a bet on the draft and what happens. You can only put single bets on, which is what I’ve done. So for those who are interested in the bets then here are our WWE Draft Betting Tips:-
The first lot of bets is to focus on groups of participants being drafted together. This generally focuses on participants’ relationships or teams, and whilst part of me can see WWE being a bit vindictive, I’d like to think they are not that vindictive.
The more interesting is the split up of possible tag teams. This could happen, especially with some of the weaker teams. I’m going to go for some of the stronger and newer teams to stay together though.
- Rusev & Lana to be drafted together (£1.10 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- The Miz & Maryse to be drafted together (£1.05 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- Charlotte & Dana Brooke to be drafted together (£1.25 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- Enzo Amore & Big Cass to be drafted together (£1.10 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- Alberto Del Rio & Paige to be drafted together (£1.40 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods to be drafted together (£1.50 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
There are bets available for who is drafted first. You can bet on the overall first draft pick, as well as drafts from a set of two or three people. With that said, here are 4 more bets for who can be drafted first.
- Dean Ambrose first overall draft pick (£2.25 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- Finn Balor to be drafted before Samoa Joe (£2.10 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- Kevin Owens to be drafted before Bray Wyatt (£1.50 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
- Seth Rollins to be drafted before Brock Lesnar (£1.65 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport)
And those are my bets. What are yours though? Feel free to leave them in the comments!