Hi all, apologies for the delay. It’s been a crazy week so sorry this is a day later than it should be. We’re about to take a look at the odds on WWE Clash of Champions as well as look at some betting tips. Alas, once again it’s not the most flush of markets, so like the last few months, I’ve been looking at both the UK odds and international odds. Here are our WWE Clash of Champions 2020 betting tips.
WWE Clash of Champions 2020 – Betting Tips
First off, we’ve gone for a big one – Randy Orton to beat Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship. Strangely, despite having a solid reign, McIntyre is not considered the favourite. Orton’s heel work has been excellent, so a short heel run with (hopefully) McIntyre winning it back in a straight match with crowds again to give him the big pop he so richly deserves. For Orton to win the Ambulance match the best odds you can find are 4/9 with 888 Sport in the UK and 83/100 with Mybookie.ag internationally.
Next up I’ve gone for Under 2.5 Championships to Change Hands. Assuming the first bet comes off (which I’m not sure it will, as McIntyre personally for me seems good value), then we’d need at least 2 upsets. That a few of the upsets potential are such long odds, this seems really sensible. The best odds are 13/20 with 888 Sport. This bet is not available internationally.
Up next I’ve gone for Bazler & Jax/Riott Squad to end via Submission. Becoming champions, Baszler had a very unique finish, so could see her utilizing something again to end the match, and the odds are fairly decent. For this finish to occur the best odds you can find is 17/20 with 888 Sport. This bet is unavailable internationally.
Finaly, I’ve gone for Sami Zayn to win the IC Title. For this long term story of Sami being unavailable to defend the Intercontinental Championship, it seems logical for him to win. For this to occur the best odds you can find are 6/4 with 888 Sport in the UK and 3/2 with Betoline.ag and Mybookie.ag internationally.
WWE Clash of Champions 2020 – Match Betting
Here’s the best odds for the other matches on the site.
- For Roman Reigns to beat Jey Uso, the best odds are 1/40 with 888 Sport in the UK and 3/100 with Mybookie.ag internationally. Best avoid this one.
- For Bayley to beat Nikki Cross the best odds are 1/8 with 888 Sport in the UK and 17/100 with Mybookie.ag internationally.
- For Baszler & Jax to beat The Riott Squad, the best odds are 2/7 with 888 Sport in the UK and 1/3 with both Betonline.ag & Mybookie.ag internationally.
- For Cesaro & Nakamura to beat The Lucha House Party, the best odds are 1/3 with 888 Sport in the UK and 1/4 with both Betonline.ag & Mybookie.ag internationally.
- For Andrade & Angel Garza to beat The Street Profits, the best odds are 17/20 with 888 Sport in the UK and 5/7 with Betonline.ag internationally.
- For Asuka to beat Zelina Vega, the best odds 1/20 with 888 Sport in the UK and 2/25 with Mybookie.ag internationally
Some International bookmakers are region locked, so be sure to check out International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!