So this weekend is a cracking weekend of wrestling, and one area it culminates is in Clash of Champions 2019. Now although this is a big pay per view match, there does seem to be a limited bookmakers taking bets on it, with only two bookmakers taking bets at the event. Nevertheless, we’ve scoured them to find value, as funnily enough there is a bit of value to be had. Here are our WWE Clash of Champions 2019 Betting Tips.
WWE Clash of Champions 2019 Betting Tips
First off, we’ve gone for Sasha Banks to beat Becky Lynch. Lynch has been champion since Wrestlemania and I feel a change may be needed, to further cement Banks’ heel status. The markets agree, and you get a decent price of 4/6 at 888 Sport & William Hill.
Next up, we’ve gone for Bayley to beat Charlotte. Bayley’s heel turn recently has been pretty well done, and although I feel something may need to change (maybe her music or moveset), a win against The Queen in her home town could definitely cement the turn. The best odds you can find for the hugger to beat Charlotte is a whopping 11/10 with William Hill.
Next up, we’ve gone for Shinsuke Nakamura & The Miz to be rated over 2.5* by Dave Meltzer. Both of these are great competitors and – provided they’re given enough time – the chances of a high rating is good. For this to occur you can get Evens with 888 Sport.
Finally, we’ve gone for the outside bet – Erick Rowan to beat Roman Reigns. Look, it’s a No DQ match so Reigns can lose without being lost to cleanly, as I suspect shenanigans. For this thing to occur that would have been a miracle a year ago, you can get odds of 11/4 with William Hill
WWE Clash of Champions 2019 Match Bets
Here are the best odds for the match betting.
- For Bobby Roode & Dolph Ziggler to beat Braun Strowman & Seth Rollins you can get odds of 4/9 with William Hill.
- For Seth Rollins to beat Braun Strowman the best odds are 3/10 with William Hill.
- For Randy Orton to beat Kofi Kingston you can get a price of 6/5 with William Hill.
- For AJ Styles to beat Cedric Alexander the best price is 7/20 with 888 Sport.
- For The Miz to beat Shinsuke Nakamura you can get 13/10 with William Hill.
- For The Revival to beat The New Day you can find odds of 8/5 with 888 Sport.
- For Alexa & Nikki to beat Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose you can get a price of 1/3 with 888 Sport and William Hill.
- Finally, for Drew Gulak to win the Cruiserweight Triple Threat the best price is 4/7 with William Hill.
If you are outside the UK be sure to check out our International Wrestling Betting Partners.
Those are the best odds for all matches, what do you have? Please leave your betting tips in the comments!