So as said in the predictions, it’s another PPV this week! This week it’s Battleground, and there’s good news and bad news. The good news is that, for such a nothing B-Level PPV, there’s a lot of markets and a lot of different bets over a number of bookmakers. The bad news? There’s no accumulators. So unfortunately we’re stuck with singles for this month. Nevertheless, it may be worthwhile checking with noted bookmakers with accumulators Sky Bet to see if they have put bets on. If not, here’s our match bets and our WWE Battleground 2017 Betting Tips.
WWE Battleground 2017 Betting Tips – Match Bets
- For Jinder Mahal to win the Punjabi Prison match, the best odds are 4/9 for victory for the Modern Day Maharaja with Paddy Power or Betfair.
- For the believer of the power of love, Mike Kanellis to beat Sami Zayn the best odds are 8/11 for Kanellis to win with Ladbrokes
- For Tye Dillinger to be victorious on the pre-show against Aiden English, the best odds you can get for the Perfect 10 is 10/21 with Ladbrokes again.
- On the main show again, for John Cena to beat Rusev in a flag match, you can get 1/7 on for Cena to win with Paddy Power.
- In the United States, possible match of the night for AJ Styles to retain against Kevin Owens the best odds are 1/2 with 888 Sport.
- Onto the more outsiders, for Baron Corbin to beat Shinsuke Nakamura you can get 7/4 with 888 Sport or Ladbrokes.
- For The Usos to retain against The New Day, you can also get 7/4 with 888 Sport or Ladbrokes.
- Finally, for the biggest shock of them all, for Tamina to win the Number One Contendership Match, you can get 5/1 with Paddy Power, 888 Sport, Ladbrokes and William Hill.
WWE Battleground 2017 Betting Tips – Special Bets
Onto the special bets, which adds on a bit of spice to the above matches, here are our predictions.
- For Lana to be First Eliminated in the Elimination Fatal 5 Way it is evens with 888 Sport.
- For The Singh Brothers to Interfere in the Punjabi Prison Match it is 2/5 with 888 Sport.
- For End of Days performed before Kinshasa in the Nakamura/Corbin Match it is 9/10 with 888 Sport.
Outside the UK? Be sure to check our International Wrestling Betting Sites here!
And those are our WWE Battleground 2017 Betting Tips! What do you think will happen? Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!