So this weekend Battleground is happening! And since the WWE Battleground predictions post there has been a lot of change, with Ryback being out of his match the Intercontiental Title was dropped. Also, the pre show match – R-Truth vs King Barrett – was announced (we’re going with King Barrett).
Furthermore, the bookmakers aren’t sure, with a lot of 50/50 matches. We agree with the bookmakers, as we are struggling to predict this card, so we’re changing our bets slightly.
In short, we’re going for a Lucky 63 bet. What this is is a number of small bets, betting over a number of bets. So you win slightly less, but it has more chance of coming off. A number of bookmakers (Sky Bet & Paddy Power) are taking these bets, though Sky Bet they are slightly hidden.
So without further ado, here are our Battleground 2015 Betting Tips.
WWE Battleground 2015 – Lucky 63
- Sheamus to beat Randy Orton
- Prime Time Players to beat The New Day
- Kevin Owens to beat John Cena
- King Barrett to beat R-Truth
- Roman Reigns to beat Bray Wyatt
- Seth Rollins to beat Brock Lesnar
I would put 6.3 points on this bet (63 bets at 0.1) – you can read about the points system here.
If 1 is £1, you can win £38.03 off a £6.30 bet with Sky Bet.
WWE Battleground 2015 – Special Bets
More and more Betfair seems to be leading the way with Special Bets, and it is becoming more common – even outside the top PPV’s. As a result, these are good bets to buffer up your winnings.
- One Title To Change Hand – £1.34 off a 70p bet with Betfair
- Over 5.5 German Suplexes in the Main Event – £1.73 off a £1 bet with Betfair.
- The Autority to Interfere in the Main Event – £1.40 off a £1 bet with Betfair.
- Sheamus To Not Cash In Money In The Bank – £1.13 off a £1 bet with Betfair.
So these are my predictions, what are yours? Please leave them below in the comments, and best of luck! We’ll see you at Summerslam (if not before).