And now these are WWE Backlash 2017 Betting Tips. It is a very barren market this month, but it has some value to be made. We’re going for some odd bets this month but bets with value. Only 3 bookmakers have betting markets at the time of writing, so there isn’t a huge market, but there is value out there. Here are out WWE Backlash 2017 Betting Tips.
WWE Backlash 2017 Betting Tips – Single Bets
Unfortunately at the time of writing you couldn’t put accumulators on this PPV. As such we’re looking at the single bets. Here are the best odds for our predictions.
- Shinsuke Nakamura beats Dolph Ziggler – £1.06 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport
- Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn – £2.50 off a £1 bet with Paddy Power or £2.50 off a £1 bet with Betfair
- Tye Dillinger beats Aiden English – £1.16 off a £1 bet with Paddy Power
- Kevin Owens beats AJ Styles – £1.10 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport
- Erick Rowan beats Luke Harper – £6.75 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport
- Naomi, Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch to beat The Welcoming Committee – £6.50 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport or £6.50 off a £1 bet with Betfair
- Breezango beats The Usos – £6.50 off a £1 bet with Paddy Power or £6.50 off a £1 bet with Betfair
- Randy Orton beats Jinder Mahal – £4 off a £1 bet with Paddy Power or £4 off a £1 bet with Betfair
WWE Backlash 2017 Betting Tips – Special Bets
There are some great special bets out there, here are my picks for special bets.
- “Any Other Method” for the Mahal/Orton match to end – I think it could be a DQ as Mahal is a huge favourite: £3.50 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport
- WWE United States Championship is the Highest Rated Match on the Card with Dave Meltzer: £1.65 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport
- The Phenomenal Forearm to be hit first in the Kevin Owens/AJ Styles Match: £1.65 off a £1 bet with 888 Sport
Outside the UK? Be sure to check our International Wrestling Betting Sites here!
Those are our bets, what are yours? Leave your thoughts in the comments!